There are Three Steps in filling the Category "B" Online Application Form:
Eligibility criteria for admission and allotment of seats :
There is no provision for admission under NRI/NRI Sponsored seats. All the 30% seats under Category-B will be filled on merit basis as per JEE Mains All India CRL Rank-2021 (up to 87.8992241 percentile) followed by TSEAMCET-2021 etc., as per the relevant rules of the Government of Telangana and the guidelines issued by the Competent Authority.
Filling up of Online Application Form etc.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up online application form.
- Fill up online application form carefully. Once the application is submitted, changes will not be permitted, more particularly in the order of preference in branch selection. Provide correct information failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
- Application Registration Fee is Rs.2000. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Before proceeding for filling up of online application, candidates must keep ready the scanned copies of required documents. For details
- After submission of the application form, candidate will get application registration number by SMS and redirected to the payment gateway.
- Candidates have to pay Application Registration Fee through online using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card, powered by PayU Money.
On successful payment of Application Registration fee, the candidate will receive payment receipt indicating Payment ID. And also will receive SMS.
- After submission of the application form, candidate will get application registration number by SMS.
- Using the Application registration number and by entering date of birth & primary mobile number, the candidate can take printout of Application, by clicking the “Print Application Form” tab.
- Using the Application registration number, the candidate can check the Application fee payment status by clicking the “Know Your Registration Fee Payment Status” tab. If payment of registration fee is not successful Candidate can pay the fee here.
Tuition fee, Special Fee and other information
- Tuition Fee : Rs.1,30,000/- per annum. Apart from the tuition fee, special Fee : Rs.7,395 (Total fee of Rs.1,37,395) will also be payable at the time of admission.
- The college is an autonomous institution and has formulated its academic rules & regulations, curriculum etc., as per the provisions of autonomy and its objectives. Candidates are advised to visit the College Website for the detailed information.
- In case of difficulty regarding the admission procedure you may contact for : (i) Admission: 040-23146122, 9704433434, (ii) Technical: 040-23146098, 9177682426 and (iii) Online application registration fee: 040-23146004/040-23146114/8885526392 between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. and also at email@example.com
- The candidates are advised to visit the College website www.vce.ac.in regularly for updates on the admission process i.e., display of merit list, List of selected candidates for admission, schedule of admissions, spot admissions etc.,
- The last date for submission of application is on or before 21st September 2021 by 6.00 p.m.
- Scanned Documents to be uploaded
Note: Scanned documents should be clearly visible. Each Scanned Document size should not be exceed 500 KB. Only .jpg, .jpeg and .png files are allowed.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned copy of SSC or equivalent marks memo
- Scanned copy of 10 + 2 or equivalent marks memo
- Scanned copy of JEE 2021 Rank Card (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of TS-EAMCET 2021 Rank Card (if applicable)
(Updated on : 17th SEPTEMBER, 2021)