There are Three Steps in filling the Category "B" Online Application Form:
Eligibility criteria for admission and allotment of seats :
There is no provision for admission under NRI/NRI Sponsored seats. All the 30% seats under Category-B will be filled on merit basis as per the relevant rules of the Government of Telangana and the guidelines issued by the Competent Authority as follows.
- The seats shall be filled on merit basis with candidates including from other States and Union territories, who have secured rank at JEE-(Mains) 2023 and secured not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) in the qualifying examination (Intermediate/CBSE/ICSE).
- The seats remaining unfilled from (1) above shall be filled with eligible candidates, who have qualified in the TSEAMCET-2023 examination on merit basis and secured not lessthan 45% marks in the prescribed group subjects (Maths, Physics and Chemistry).
- Thereafter, if any seats still remain unfilled such seats may be filled on merit basis with candidates securing not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects taken together/aggregate marks in the qualifying examinations, as prescribed.
Filling up of Online Application Form etc.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up online application form.
Fill up online application form carefully. Once the application is submitted, changes will not be permitted, more particularly in the order of preference in branch selection. It is advised to opt the branches exactly in which the candidate wishes to take admission. The order of preference in the branches opted will be considered only for the provisional selection list of candidates selected for admission. However, in the subsequent spot admission process for left over vacancies, candidates will be given fresh option to choose the branch. Provide correct information failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
- Application Registration Fee is Rs.2000. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Before proceeding for filling up of online application, candidates must keep ready the scanned copies of required documents. For details
- Candidates have to pay Application Registration Fee through online using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card, powered by PayU Money.
On successful payment of Application Registration fee, the candidate will receive payment receipt indicating Payment ID. And also will receive SMS.
- After submission of the application form, candidate will get application registration number by SMS.
- Using the Application registration number and by entering date of birth & primary mobile number, the candidate can take printout of Application, by clicking the “Print Application Form” tab.
- Using the Application registration number, the candidate can check the Application fee payment status by clicking the “Know Your Registration Fee Payment Status” tab. If payment of registration fee is not successful Candidate can pay the fee here.
Tuition fee, Special Fee and other information
- The Tuition Fee per annum is Rs.1,40,000/-.
- Apart from the tuition fee, special Fee : Rs.11,000 (by CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil & Mech. Engg.) & Rs.8,000 (by CSE (AI & ML and I.T) will also be payable at the time of admission.
- Refund of tuition fee to the candidates seeking cancellation of admission subject to applicable rules.
- The college is an autonomous institution and has formulated its academic rules & regulations, curriculum etc., as per the provisions of autonomy and its objectives. Candidates are advised to visit the College Website for the detailed information.
- In case of difficulty regarding the admission procedure you may contact for : (i) Admission: 040-23146122, 9849169786 , (ii) Technical: 040-23146098, 9177682426 and (iii) Online application registration fee: 040-23146004/040-23146114/8885526392 between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. and also at email@example.com
- The candidates are advised to visit the College website www.vce.ac.in regularly for updates on the admission process i.e., display of merit list, List of selected candidates for admission, schedule of admissions, spot admissions etc.,
- The last date for submission of application is on or before
25th July, 2023 (Tuesday) by 6.00 p.m.
26th July, 2023 (Wednesday) by 4.20 p.m..
- Scanned Documents to be uploaded
Note: Scanned documents should be clearly visible. Each Scanned Document size should not be exceeding 500 KB. Only .jpg, .jpeg and .png files are allowed.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned copy of SSC or equivalent marks memo
- Scanned copy of 10 + 2 or Intermediate marks memo certified by the Principal of the Junior College.
- Scanned copy of JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (MAIN) – 2023 NTA SCORE CARD (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of TS-EAMCET 2023 Rank Card (if applicable)
(Updated on : 24th July, 2023)